Apart from my samples, this is my first Christmas card of the season and yes, its a Dreamees card (apart from a few bits and pieces).
|By the fire|
Whilst having a sort through my craft stuff I rediscovered lots of my favourite stamps and thought that I really needed to make more use of these. With new craft designs constantly coming out, we are inspired to want to try something new and before you know it you are running out of space!
As crafters, we are constantly evolving and moving on to something new but I always come back to where my enjoyment of stamping started.
For this project I have used:-
- Dreamees By the Fire stamp set
- Dreamees Wonderful Wintertime (for the Holly)
- 6 x 6 square cream scalloped edged card
- gold glitter card
- Tattered Lace Christmas backing paper (from one of their magazines)
- red card stock from my stash
- red satin gingham ribbon
- green organza ribbon
- red bakers twin
- bead and christmas tree lights from a broken bracelet
- square nested stitched dies to layer up the square panels
- scrap of weathered wood backing paper from the Dreamees Textures cd
- Dreamees dinky inkies (sparkle and pearlescent inks)
Pop over to our Christmas/Winter blog challenge this month on Daisy Chains blog challenge and take a look at the rest of the inspiration from the design team along with the creative inspiration from the rest of the entries.